[TriLUG] Steering committee?

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Fri May 25 18:59:34 EDT 2007

We just had a meeting to organize.  We already had the steering
committee list it just isn't open to anyone not as a member.  I
volunteered to look at the mail infrastructure and create a solution
that the vast majority can live with.  I would however appreciate time
to bury the equestrian animal before striking it further.

-Andy