[TriLUG] OT: 17" CRT monitors for donation to non-profit

Mark Turner markt at siteseers.net
Thu May 31 11:08:01 EDT 2007

Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> If the other suggestions don't work out, I'd recommend you contact the
> Triangle United Way, specifically their "Teaming for Technology"

Ok, Jeremy and Brian, question for you: How does the United Way feel
about Linux on their donated machines? They seem to have an aversion to
Mac donations, so are they entirely Windows-focused? Do they reformat
their donations with a fresh copy of Windows? Have you or anyone else on
the list donated equipment to them?

David: The Teaming for Technology group does not accept monitors without
accompanying PCs, according to this link:
http://www.unitedwaytriangle.org/t4t/t4tAccept.asp

Mark
www.markturner.net