[TriLUG] [WAY OT] security goons at TigerDirect in Raleigh: "No, thanks!"

Kevin Flanagan flanagannc at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:33:24 EDT 2007

I had the experience with the phone number request as well.  I say no, the
line they drew was that they said that I could only return for credit rather
than cash.  I have returned for cash in spite of that.  One thing that most
folks don't realize is that if you give them your phone number you waive the
Do Not Call List for that businesses and others owned by them.

On a side note, I give 919-867-5309 to the persistent ones.  Only a few have
chuckled, most don't get it, and one said that it wasn't mine.  Prove it....

Kevin