[TriLUG] Trilug is a community

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 1 08:24:34 EDT 2007

Trilug is a community. It has a technical focus, but it's roots are
others reaching out and connecting with others... helping others.
Communication is the life blood of a healthy growing community. The
community has seen a lot of friendships form within its virtual
boundaries. And the habit of communicating via the main list has keep
folks connected to TriLUG - even when their focus is no longer Linux or
even technology.

All I'm saying is: Lets not forget the community aspect of TriLUG. Even
though the OT discussions have raised the S/N ratio to a very high level
- it is a good problem to have. It shows the strength of our bond to TriLUG.

Jon