[TriLUG] Foresight Linux 1.3

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 14:36:09 EDT 2007

I just installed Foresight Linux 1.3 in a VirtualBox session and I'm having an issue with the initial login script. There are several dialog boxes which pop up for a brand new install, but the words are all shown as blank text boxes as if the letter "placeholders" are there but the font didn't install correctly.

I have no idea what information is asking for and everything I put in gets spit back out. Has anyone installed this recently and may know what information is being requested on the initial setup wizard (after both cd's were installed and on the first reboot)? If not, is there some way around this issue besides a reinstall?

Kevin

Have you F/LOSSed today?