[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers special meeting 7:15pm Monday June 4th on Smolder

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 21:29:35 EDT 2007

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

Who doesn't need more smoke tests?  And a better collection of that
data?  Come out this Monday night and hear about Smolder from a
visiting expert.

Michael Peters has been selected by The Perl Foundation to receive a
grant for improving Smolder.  Read a little more about him and his
work at http://use.perl.org/~mpeters/journal/

We'll be meeting at 7:15pm at Tekelec for the presentation.

Directions are available on the http://raleigh.pm.org site, and as
always an RSVP email to me is appreciated but not required.

Thank you and hope to see you out,
--bradoaks