[TriLUG] easy encrypted VoIP?

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:57:09 EDT 2007

Sure you can do this.  Setup encrypted tunnels/vpn between end points,
run asterisk on one end and connect clear inside the respective homes
to the tunnel end-points.  If you have enough upstream bandwidth, you
could do this for several friends and family at once, even using
hardware devices for VPN (cheapest linksys router with OpenWRT for
example).

--Reggie