[TriLUG] Record Phone Interviews? Anyone done this?

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 12:29:50 EDT 2007

I always think that Low-Tech is the best tech!

However, a lot of VoIP softphones have recording built into them. If you
are going to do a lot of recording then you might want to install an
OpenSource softphone or buy a decent (~$150) softphone that can do
recording at the click of a virtual button.

Jon