[TriLUG] easy encrypted VoIP?

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 12:40:42 EDT 2007

Asterisk does have some encryption modules - so you can encrypt in both
directions if you are using a softphone. I don't know of any Hardphones
on the market that do VoIP encryption.

It would be POC to add an encryption step to either the transcoding or
the SIP channel processing. The only interesting part of the problem
would be setting up an authenticated call process to exchange keys.

Jon