[TriLUG] Ubuntu 7.04 with fglrx driver

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Wed Jun 6 13:33:55 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 01:27:26PM -0400, Lee wrote:

> On Jun 6, 2007, at 1:18 PM, Brian McCullough wrote:
>
> LOL, given that I don't really speak spanish I'm not 100% sure, but
> they seem to be doing the same thing the link I posted earlier did.

The thing that your earlier post was missing that is in the one that I
gave you was the change to modprobe.d's blacklist, and the changes to
xorg.conf ( the added section definitions )

You might see if those changes help.

Brian

P.S. No, I don't speak Spanish either, but I do read Linux!  ( and I
used my bit of French, and guesses to read between the lines )

B-)