[TriLUG] OT: Trying to clear out the garage

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Fri Jun 8 10:35:10 EDT 2007

Greg Brown wrote:
> Used to be, before Magnus moved to Philly.  :)

I've been back in the Raleigh area for over a year now.  Unfortunately
between moving to Philadelphia and back to Raleigh again, the
overwhelming majority of my collection (likely tons of computer
hardware) has been scattered to geeks up and down the east coast.

I only keep a small handful of Sun boxes around now, and the most
frustrating bit is that in all of my moves I misplaced my last Sun key
so I can't even power the E250 up or open its drive cage.

I really wish I had taken some pictures.  Most people just wouldn't
believe it if I had described it.