[TriLUG] making Linux look like Windows XP

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 18:48:05 EDT 2007

I just installed PCLinuxOS 2007 (www.pclinuxos.com) based on the recommendation of a new LUG member who recently made the switch from Windows after trying it. I am highly impressed. It defaults to a KDE environment that is very clean and easy to navigate (probably the most intuitive I've seen to date.) There is no reason why any Windows user couldn't comfortably switch to this OS.

Kevin

Have you F/LOSSed today?