[TriLUG] SuSE Install on Dell Dimension 8200 - Won't Read CD

Glenn Starling GJStarling at charter.net
Tue Jun 12 17:51:49 EDT 2007

Several times I also fouled myself up by assuming that the first floppy
disk or CD that was created by some Microsoft or Novell Netware install
program was really #1.  It turns out, they usually do a count-down so
that the #1 will already be in the computer so you don't have to change
them, just reboot.  The bad part is that I have repeated that mistake
several other times (and lost a few hours of productivity).  At least I
was paid by the hour!

-- Glenn