[TriLUG] OT: solar wireless mesh router

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 11:01:47 EDT 2007

You would want to go with SpeakEasy - and use their DSL product. They
allow reuse by mesh networks (and they used to encourage it).

I've also run Linux and OpenBSD routers with multiple Internet
connections. The step-by-step how-to's are very good. Although it is
just as simple to round-robin the requests, once you get a lot of users
on your mesh. With a lot of individual users, it works about the same.