[TriLUG] Contract Work: Converting Sharepoint Site To Drupal

Mark Turner markt at siteseers.net
Thu Jun 14 21:20:53 EDT 2007

Hey, y'all!

A friend is looking to convert her Sharepoint-based website to a more
community-oriented one, hosted on Drupal and Linux. If you've got good
Drupal-Fu, contact her via the email address below.

Cheers!
Mark

www.markturner.net

(P.S. I would do it, but if you've seen my blog, you wouldn't hire me,
either!)

This project involves setting up a website for a nonprofit organization
using Drupal to support an online community of users.  The site will
have both public and password protected member-only areas. Features will
include discussion boards, announcements, event calendar, resource
library, member profiles & directory, and enrollment forms.  A simple
shopping cart for downloading premium content documents and purchasing
items such as books is desired, but could be completed in a second phase
of development. Online credit card processing is already in place
through Verisign Payflow Link for donations and membership enrollment.

The project scope includes developing the site framework, installation
and setup on a hosted Linux server. Content will be added and maintained
by the owner of the site. Some recurring maintenance and upgrade
services will likely be needed.

Skills/qualifications:  Previous experience setting up websites using
Drupal; project portfolio and references required

Time frame: Immediately

Contact: Katy Ansardi, kansardi at nc.rr.com