[TriLUG] Trilug GPLv3 meeting tonight

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 14:13:18 EDT 2007

Sounds good. Thanks for doing this.

Kevin

----- Original Message ----
From: Cristóbal Palmer <cristobalpalmer at gmail.com>
To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list <trilug at trilug.org>
Cc: ibiblio ratz <labratz at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 1:49:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Trilug GPLv3 meeting tonight

I have some icky first-run audio to share. I say icky because my ipod
(the recording device from whence this audio came) was flaky--once
every two minutes or so it drops a few seconds of audio. I find this
HIGHLY annoying, but some people may want to have a listen, so I
thought I'd share. I'm crossing my fingers that at least _one_ of the
four audio sources last night is good. I'll be getting the tapes out
on Monday and hopefully will have something more polished by the end
of next week.

Again, THIS IS NOT LEGAL OR BUSINESS ADVICE. This talk is provided for
personal enjoyment and should in no way be construed as instruction,
counsel, advice, an offer of services, a prediction, the Hanging
Gardens of Babylon, or an agreement. There will be a more official
disclaimer that will be provided with the video version. For now,
suffice it to say that this audio is ONLY PROVIDED AS ENTERTAINMENT.
Furthermore, this audio is provided as-is and under a Creative Commons
Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States (CC BY-ND 3.0 US)
License, the full text of which can be found here:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/

And the audio is here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/cosi/sapna-kumar-gplv3-talk.ogg

Also thanks to ibiblio.org and COSI (Carolina Open Source Initiative)
for hosting and support.

Cheers,
CMP

--