[TriLUG] Digital Photography workflow in Linux

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 00:20:50 EDT 2007

http://ubuntustudio.org/

----- Original Message ----
From: Magnus <magnus at trilug.org>
To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list <trilug at trilug.org>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 3:26:41 PM
Subject: [TriLUG] Digital Photography workflow in Linux

Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/joey/videolinux/

OK yeah that one is more about video... I thought you meant still
photography.  Though I am definitely also interested in digital
videography and will be following this blog for sure.  Thanks for
posting it.

In the meantime if anyone is particularly experienced in digital
photography workflow in Linux, I'm trying to learn more about this
rather than just take the easy way out and buy a mac. ;)