[TriLUG] OT: Job - $12/hr WOW!

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:33:18 EDT 2007

FYI - Contact off-list please

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: greg at grapethinking.com <greg at grapethinking.com>

Attention:  A presentation or meeting
Message: Hey,

I'm currently living in the Triangle and have started a company called
Tastevine.

We have a Beta version of the site up at www.thetastevine.com

We need an enthusiastic php coder in the Research Triangle area that
is excited about the new possibilities that web 2.0, taste profiling,
and collaborative filtering can offer.

Tastevine is a company that seeks to build an online community around
wine, food, cuisine and other lifestyle components such as travel,
events, and entertaining, by allowing users to rate these components
as they experience them and then algorithmically organizing that data
into a unique taste profile (Taste ID) that allows us to match users
up with their "taste budds." This a great mechanism to build a
community of young Millenials looking to expand their taste, connect
with others, and learn how to cook, choose wine, and live a more
styled life.

Ultimately, we want to enhance the spirituality of our users by
guiding them into new things that they like, and helping them to
better experience their life by enjoying their choices more
frequently. We also want to connect people with similar tastes, which
will hopefully influence healthier relationships in our society. Check
out this article:
http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/10791_3623291_1

We need to bring someone in asap and will pay $12/hr. This is
negotiable if you are very qualified and very passionate about this
opportunity.

If you would be interested or know of anyone, please contact me. You
can email me back or call me at 843-384-4734.

Warm Regards,
Greg Mueller