[TriLUG] OT: Job - $12/hr WOW!

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:09:43 EDT 2007

I'm an amillenial, personally

oh, wait: this isn't a theology discussion, is it?

[:'P

WMM

On 6/19/07, Tom Eisenmenger <teisenmenger at charter.net> wrote:

> Hmphhh.   I'm going to spend the rest of the day fretting as to
> whether I'm an "old millenial" or perhaps even a "non-millenial".
> How can I tell?
>
> Tom
>
> P.S.  FWIW, to a college student this gig really would beat flippin'
> burgers for a summer - we probably shouldn't be too disparaging about
> the rate...
>
> On Jun 19, 2007, at 10:54 AM, Marc wrote:
>
> > That whole blurb sounds suspicously like a Northern California kind of
> > attitude.  Hey, write another paragraph and you'll have half the
> > plot of a
> > modern day chick flick.
> >

> > 'young millenials'......I'm crying over here.....that's the
> > funniest phrase
> > I've heard to describe people in a long time....
> >

> > Sincerely,
> > Marc (A Young Millenial)
> >

> > On 6/19/07, Allen Freeman <knieveltech at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Don't overlook the value in helping "young millenials" "live a
> >> more styled
> >> life". That's hawt! And just think of the deep satisfaction you'd
> >> recieve if
> >> given a chance to "enhance the spirituality of our users". *snort*
> >> Web 2.0:
> >> New Age meets the Digital Age, travesty ensues.
> >>

> >> Marc   <linuxr at gmail.com> wrote: Hopefully there is free food.
> >> You won't
> >> be able to afford any yourself at
> >> that rate.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2