[TriLUG] Trilug GPLv3 meeting tonight

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:32:43 EDT 2007

Let him know that the DAT was only one hour of the meeting (I forgot
to replace the tape--we'll have somebody manning the DAT deck at the
next meeting). I'll have the audio from the video cameras, which isn't
quite as clean but is at least all there.

Apologies if it seems like this is taking a long time. I'm the only
one doing the editing and there's about three and a half hours worth
of video tape (two cameras). I killed a lot of time on one of the
tapes, which somehow got dirty (it was probably a bad/dirty DV deck at
the workstation where I sat down at first) and is now useless.
Fortunately we got the whole meeting, but we won't have the video from
the camera that was getting audience questions during the first hour,
so I'm not sure how audible some of the initial questions will be. You
can do a lot of magic with editing, but fixing bad audio is about the
hardest thing, so... don't get your hopes up.

Again, I hope to have the video done by Friday. I'm doing this as I
can find time, so please be patient.

Cheers,
CMP

On 6/19/07, J.C. Jones <jonesjc at intrex.net> wrote:
> Cristobal,
>
> My brother ( in Florida ) has listened to the .ogg file from your ipod
> of our Trilug meeting. Since there are gaps in the ipod recording, he
> was hoping that you were going to release the DAT recording as well.
>
> Please let me know if  you do that.
>
> jcj
>
> --
> Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/