[TriLUG] Compose key (or "How do I make that funky character?")

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 15:35:54 EDT 2007

Sorry for the long delay on this one. I got quite distracted. No, I'm talking about Impress actually. To be sure, footnotes do not seem to exist in PowerPoint either though I'm not sure why.

Oddly enough, Impress doesn't seem to do superscript either, but I definitely appreciate the suggestion.

Kevin