[TriLUG] official trilug vehicle

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:21:38 EDT 2007

I sat in one at the NYIAS last year, and it's surprisingly roomy: for two
people.

I'm ~6' tall, and fairly broad. However, I could easily fit another person
my size, or bigger, in the passenger seat with no worries about bumping.

The only thing I'm disappointed in, is that the version they're bringing
here next year is gas, and not the cute diesel-powered edition.

WMM

On 6/21/07, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You'd be amazed.. SMART cars are really nifty and I've been quite jealous
> of
> our european and asian counterparts for having access to these gems.
>
> On 6/21/07, Matt Frye <mattfrye at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 6/20/07, Jason Tower <jtower at cerient.net> wrote:
> > > paint scheme aside, i think i've found the perfect trilug vehicle:
> > >
> > > http://www.trilug.org/~jason/police_smart.jpg
> > >
> > > hint: look at the wheels
> >
> > It gets 48 MPG, but how much soda and pizzas can it hold?
> > --

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2