[TriLUG] official trilug vehicle

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Thu Jun 21 13:00:59 EDT 2007

With the new low sulpher diesel fuel mandate you will be seeing more
modern diesel's coming in. VW/Audi has big plans in the next few years
to bring models that wouldn't meet emissions standards burning the old
fuel. Look also for diesels in smaller trucks IE Dodge's Dakota
platform. Jeep has also hinted at oil burners in their SUV's as an option.

Dave