[TriLUG] Moving beyond pine

Josh Vickery josh at vickeryj.com
Fri Jun 29 11:50:14 EDT 2007

I've considered moving away from Pine, but the only client I've found
that I like as well is Gmail.  If the new Thunderbird's search
features work as well as Gmail's (and quickly over IMAP) then I may
have to think about switching as well.  Another feature that I've
found lacking in Thunderbird is keyboard shortcuts, but I couldn't get
over the lack of mail filing system long enough to explore that in
detail.

Josh