[TriLUG] Perl coder? Read on...

Martin Streicher martin.streicher at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:15:43 EDT 2007

Hello, Trianglers....

My name is Martin Streicher. I am the Editor-in-Chief of Linux
Magazine (http://www.linux-mag.com), and am now the CTO of McClatchy
Interactive.

I am searching for a senior Perl developer with extensive experience
deploying Web applications using the traditional LAMP stack. Brownie
points are awarded if you've implemented failover, caching, high-
performance ORM, and REST. Gold stars if you've led a team of
developers or are ready to take on such a challenge.

If you are interested, drop a line to mstreicher AT
mcclatchyinteractive dot com, or to martin dot streicher AT gmail dot
com. I can provide a more formal job description next week. If you
would, provide your salary or hourly requirements; the position has a
wide pay scale depending on experience, but would likely not exceed
$80-85K.

Of course, you get a newspaper free every day, and broadband at home
is paid for.  The office is located immediately off Jones Franklin
Road at 1100 Situs Court. The address is Raleigh, but Crossroads is a
mile or so away. Good location, modern office building.

Feel free to pass this along to anyone who might fit the bill.

Martin