[TriLUG] LugLET: LinuxHA

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Mon Jul 9 10:12:51 EDT 2007

Did this generate enough interest to move forward?  I'm not sure what
kinds of apps you were planning to test, but we can probably help with
hardware, software and labor to exercise and measure the cluster
performance.

Chris

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in doing something similar to what the
> "Triangle Open Source Lab" peeps are doing -- a kind of working study
> group -- only with LinuxHA as a topic?  Ideally this would be a group of
> folks who are well past the hello LAMP stage.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services