[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Meeting Reminder: July 12 2007 TriLUG Meeting - Ken Coar on Communication in Distributed Open Source Development

Shawn Hartsock hartsock at acm.org
Mon Jul 9 15:27:55 EDT 2007

BTW:
I've taken these instructions...

http://linux.byexamples.com/archives/67/video-converter-ffmpeg/

and reversed them to turn an MPG into an FLV before. Then you can play
the FLV in http://flowplayer.sourceforge.net/  and host that on your
own web page. I just don't have anywhere to host this kind of thing...

Then you don't have to worry about video size or time limits... or
whatever. You can make your own mini "youtube"

--Shawn

-- Shawn Hartsock -- http://hartsock.blogspot.com/