[TriLUG] Paypal

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:55:06 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who replied to my Paypal question.

The problem ended up being a path issue within the Paypal SDK.  It was
written specifically for Red Hat and we are using Ubuntu, so , some
stuff was in different places.  (Even though Paypal's weak, weak, weak
documentation and virtually non-existent technical support said that
it would work where we put it...)  After we moved the .so file,
everything -finally- started to fall into place.

Again, thanks to everyone for your help.

Regards,
Mark.