[TriLUG] mail relay through trilug.org?

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Jul 9 22:19:09 EDT 2007

Does the trilug mail server allow relaying (for authorized users)?

BellSouth is being a pain again, blocking port 25 inbound and outbound,
and forcing me to relay all of my mail through their servers.  That in
itself would not be so bad *IF* they would actually deliver the mail.
Now they're bouncing a lot of legitimate mail that I send to Hotmail
accounts and mail servers in Malaysia.

Can I send my email through the trilug mail servers?  That is, can I
configure postfix on my mail server at home to log into mail.trilug.org
and relay my mail through it?

Alan

.