[TriLUG] Sound Processing

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Tue Jul 10 14:13:41 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 09:48:15AM -0400, Brian McCullough wrote:
> I have an issue that has been causing me a great deal of grief over the
> past while.

I want to thank all of you for contributing.  I may get back to you
after I try some of the options, such as Audacity.

Steve, I might take you up on that offer, but I don't have any hardware
to run your software on, if I decide to use that solution.

Jon C, noises are pervasive in the sound system of this machine,
although that suggestion of yours of an impedance mismatch is worth
investigating.

Joe ( and Jim and others ): Ooooh! A hardware solution, with op-amps no
less!  Boy that takes me back a few years.  Also worth pursuing.

Thank you,
Brian