[TriLUG] Sound Processing

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Jul 10 19:55:08 EDT 2007

Heh...My amp's older than your amp (1958 Danelectro)

BTW, Depending on the software, you can also use a notch filter as a
high pass filter...You can setup up audacity to do this.

One of the cool things about Audacity, is you can capture the specific
frequency and then use it as a filter. Just be careful not to capture
the wrong one.

Oh, you could also try sending the 180 phase frequency through the wav
file by piping it through freqtweak. I haven't used it this way for a
final product yet, but I've been goofing with it.

HTH