[TriLUG] OT: A Favor for Some Local Boys

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Tue Jul 17 11:00:04 EDT 2007

Gang:

As some of you know, for a little of five years I've been trying to
make a living on this open source thing called OpenNMS. They haven't
foreclosed on my house yet, so I must be doing something right, but
more than that OpenNMS has developed a life beyond just me to include
contributors from around the world, although the project admins all
live in the area.

We've been nominated for two Sourceforge Community Choice Awards:
Best Project for the Enterprise and Best Tool or Utility for
SysAdmins. If you have a Sourceforge account we'd really appreciate
your vote:

http://sourceforge.net/community/index.php/landing-pages/cca07/

Voting ends soon. Vote early and often. Tell your friends.

-T

P.S. If you have a spare vote, check out Spring for Best Technical
Design. We've been "Springifying" OpenNMS since last years Dev-Jam
and are quite impressed with it.

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Skype: tarusb                               Direct: +1 919 647 4749
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C