[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting 7:15pm Tonight Thursday July 19th

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:52:06 EDT 2007

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

YAPC past and future, as well a light introduction to Gantry

Matt Nash will talk a bit about this year's Yet Another Perl
Conference (YAPC) in Houston as well as placing a bid for hosting the
conference in the Triangle.
Brad Oaks will give a light introduction to Gantry -- a web
application framework with a facility for rapidly generating database
backed applications.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP, though it is not required.

We'll be meeting at 7:15pm at McClatchy Interactive's NEW LOCATION.

Directions are available on the http://raleigh.pm.org/ site --  I've
noted the additional information not given in Google Maps driving
directions

As always an RSVP email to me is appreciated but not required.

Thank you and hope to see you out,
--bradoaks