[TriLUG] Password Security

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:47:36 EDT 2007

I used to update a spreadsheet, print it, and keep it in a
locked filing cabinet in our safe. The COO and I were the
only people with keys to the cabinet. Now that I don't work
there, I have an encrypted thumb-drive, and an encrypted
HDD at home for such things.

I like the sound of an encrypted web/wiki page for syncing
between technicians though.