[TriLUG] MythTV Front End

Lee elfick at mac.com
Mon Jul 23 15:09:55 EDT 2007

I don't think the specs are laid out in stone, but I'm going to be
doing HD (which I forgot to mention in the original post) and I don't
think this will have the horse power to decode it. Additionally it
would be cool if I could get the signal to the HDTV digitally either
using DVI or HDMI (unlikely).