[TriLUG] TriLUG at BarCampRDU

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:04:11 EDT 2007

If any one's interested in helping, I organizing a session at
BarCampRDU about TriLUG, tentatively entitled "Your Friendly
Neighborhood LUG."  We'll talk about upcoming speakers, TriLUG
classes, and where TriLUG is headed.

This is NOT a Steering Committee only invitation.  Everyone is invited
to participate.  I want this to be an interactive discussion with
suggestions, ideas, etc.

If you're not familiar with BarCamp, visit
http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU.  Tanner Lovelace are on the organizing
committee this year.  If you're interested in volunteering to help out
at BarCamp in general, please add your name to the wiki at
http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU.

Matt Frye