[TriLUG] Compatibility

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:32:45 EDT 2007

I appreciate the info, I probly should have started there.

I skim a couple of the reviews after it was sugested, and found the one
saying bad signal strenght, and then two saying great card, easy to install,
no native linux drivers.  I will look some more.

What do those on the lug suggest for ease of install and relativly cheap for
802.11g ?