[TriLUG] fixing stopped scripts on firefox

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Sun Jul 29 13:07:22 EDT 2007

I occassionally get webpages that don't finish loading.
Eventually I get a wide popup from firefox telling me that
some script on that page is having problems and what do I
want to do about it.

Is the problem at my end? is it fixable? Can I just get
firefox to load the page and chuck scripts that aren't
working without it having to ask me all the time?

Thanks Joe