[TriLUG] READ CAREFULLY: August 15, 2007 TriLUG **Chapel Hill** Meeting - Linux Video Editing w/ Joey Carr

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:50:34 EDT 2007

Start time is 18:00. Expect it to be done by approximately 20:00. We
have not planned for food, but if there's interest we could coordinate
something.

We chose Wednesday because the speaker was not available on Tuesdays
or Thursdays.

--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
celebrating 15 years of sunsite/metalab/ibiblio: