[TriLUG] ps2pdf -- how do I make a Landscape PDF?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Jul 31 15:02:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a Gimp image that's 11 wide and 8.5 top to bottom. I save it as a .ps
or .eps, and the gv program shows it as it should be. I then use ps2pdf on
the .ps or .eps file, and gv (and acroread) shows it as 8.5x11 portrait, with
the image's right side cut off where it goes off the paper.

How do I make ps2pdf (or some other program) make a landscape .pdf file?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author: Universal Troubleshooting Process books and courseware