[TriLUG] Key Signing

boyle at laue.chem.ncsu.edu boyle at laue.chem.ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 3 10:35:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I recently created a couple of key pairs (one for myself and one for
the Facility which I run at NCSU).  The Facility's key would primarily
be used for signing archival data files.

I am looking for individuals who would be willing to verify my identity
and sign my keys.

I uploaded the keys to http://keyserver.veridis.com. Strange thing I
noticed is that the key for boyle at laue.chem.ncsu.edu did propagate
to another keyserver (subkeys.pgp.net) but the key for the Facility
(xray at laue.chem.ncsu.edu) hasn't propagated (at least not to that
server). How long does is take typically for keys to propagate?

Anyway, let me know if you would be willing to sign my keys.  I can
produce picture ID's in the form of North Carolina Driver's License, and
a U.S. Passport.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul D. Boyle			    |	boyle at laue.chem.ncsu.edu
Director, X-ray Structural Facility |	phone: (919) 515-7362
Department of Chemistry - Box 8204  |	FAX:   (919) 515-8909
North Carolina State University     |	http://www.xray.ncsu.edu
Raleigh, NC, 27695-8204		    |
PGP Key Fingerprint = D23A 0077 A1BF 277F 8140  FFD2 E4FA 4F99 677D 863E