[TriLUG] Asus Eee PC linux laptop?

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Sat Aug 4 19:26:58 EDT 2007

 From Asus' website

http://usa.asus.com/news_show.aspx?id=7405

An Easy Price to Swallow
Hsih also stated that ASUS plans to start shipping the units in July or
August, with a target of selling 200,000 units this year – all under the
ASUS brand. Amid gasps from the audience, the Eee PC units were revealed
to come in at an extremely competitive price of around USD $199 for the
7" units, and about USD $299 for the 10" version.

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/

Webmaster for: