[TriLUG] Earthlink's namesevers suX0Rz. Need alternates

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:17:08 EDT 2007

Mark,

You could set up your own caching nameserver that fowarded to
the earthlink ones and use the bind delegation-only option to
get rid of those domain names.

http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/bind/delegation-only.php

This was added specifically to bind a few years back when Internic
was trying the exact same thing, only with the root servers!

Cheers,
Tanner