[TriLUG] OT - Economy

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:58:47 EDT 2007

I happen to like th OT discussions probably as much as the "on-topic" ones.

If you're really bothered by it, ignore them or delete the thread. It's not
that hard.

WMM

On 8/9/07, William Sutton <william at trilug.org> wrote:

> And to add to the point (hopefully not going too OT :} ), he *did* ask for
> replies to be off-list.
>
> --
> William Sutton
>
> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Greg Brown wrote:
>
> > Once again I think the list as a collection of intellectuals could be
> having
> > an intelligent conversation about a subject that matters to us but we
> are
> > asked to keep quiet.
> >
> > Really, I'll ask again, when something is clearly labeled OT why is it
> so
> > hard to hit the delete button?
> >
> > On 8/9/07, Kevin J. <mrkevinj at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry, exactly my reason for requesting off-list replies. I'll resist
> the
> > > urge in the future.
> > >
> > > Kevin

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2