[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Mon Aug 13 10:10:07 EDT 2007

James Olin Oden wrote:
> On 8/13/07, Alan Porter <porter at trilug.org> wrote:

> Alan you took the word right out of my mouth.  Honestly if you need a
> code of conduct for your members to resolve issues amongst themselves
> then this organization is doomed.

There is a general need though to "grow up" a little bit.  We have had
some important unsubscriptions and I'd like to be able to point people
to the list without having to explain "oh they're not really a bunch of
sophomoric frat kids".  Not arguing for whatever but a plea to my fellow
members for a little more self control generally so that we can further
our mission of furthering linux and open source generally and expand and
diversify our club (I'd like to tear down the "boyz only" sign for
instance).
--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
http://buni.org