[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Mon Aug 13 10:50:40 EDT 2007

An example was that the occasional female that comes to the trilug
meeting is ogled in IRC during the meeting (which can be rather
embarrassing to the oglers if she turns out to be a bit younger than
they hoped).  Also excessively aggressive sophomoric behavior or
postings, not to be sexist but as a broad generalization, tends to turn
women off the list faster than men.  It is occasionally like your
average health club which results in a "Bodyworks for women" across the
street.

-Andy

--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite