[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Nick Goldwater trilug at dogstar1.com
Mon Aug 13 14:06:14 EDT 2007

----- "Matt Frye" <mattfrye at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/13/07, J.C. Jones <jonesjc at intrex.net> wrote:
> > Can this vote be done by email? There are a lot more members of
> Trilug
> > than may be able to meet at the next meeting???
>
> This vote will not be done via email.

In that case I humbly suggest moving the venue back to RTP. In this way
 the Durham/Chapel Hill crowd could be better represented. I have also
wondered about the association of TriLUG and RedHat. Almost makes it
seem like a RedHat users group. Please realize the only meeting I have
made since the move from  RTI has been last weeks meeting on Fedora...

My .02

Nick