[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Mon Aug 13 14:11:36 EDT 2007

Matt,

May I suggest a presentation from either you or Cristobal concerning the
reasoning behind the code of conduct. A late arriving email to the
thread from Cristobal gives more insight into the steering committee's
reason for the code of conduct policy.

Note to Cristobal -- your emails still get side track into my spam
directory. It must be the accent mark in your name. I have reset the
filter. Let's see what happens next.

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/