[TriLUG] TriLUG wiki skin

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:34:27 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I wanted to let people know about something different than a code
of conduct or venues, etc...  It's nothing spectacular or important,
but I thought it might be a nice change of pace. :-)

The theme for the TriLUG wiki ( http://www.trilug.org/wiki/ ) has been
updated to match the theme used for both the TriLUG website
( http://www.trilug.org/ ) and Planet TriLUG ( http://planet.trilug.org/ ).

Now, some of you may be wondering why I'm even mentioning it.
Well, the reason is that if you're logged into the wiki, you may not
have noticed the change.  This is because if you've logged in,
then you're probably set to use the old Monobook skin.  If you
would like to switch to the new unified skin, do this:

- While logged in, navigate to http://www.trilug.org/wiki/Special:Preferences
- Click "Skin"
- Select "Beeblebrox (default)"
- Hit the "Save" button.

Voila!  You should now have a unified theme that matches
throughout the wiki, the main website, and planet trilug.
Enjoy!

Cheers,
Tanner
--