[TriLUG] META - TriLUG Venue (was Re: Code of Conduct)

Kevin Flanagan flanagannc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:38:57 EDT 2007

I don't think that the group is too big, meetings that are large have merit,
diversity of views etc.

While I personally think that the RedHat location is is great, I can
understand that others find it a bit of a stretch to drive to.

I would suggest that we see if there's enough interest on the Western side
of the Triangle for meetings, could we have a semi-fork centrally
coordinated, but locally worked.  Could we do meetings on a 3 week rotation
in alternating venues?  I sort of doubt it, but anything's possible.

Just some thoughts to put out there,

Kevin